12. Wavy, Mid-length Cut To create a retro vibe, similar to styles of the 1940’s, a medium length haircut is perfect, yet still modern enough for today’s lifestyle. And you still have enough texture and length to rock a romantic, loose updo for a night out on the town.
11. Medium Length with Swoopy Layers To create dynamic and gorgeous lines add swoopy layers with this layered long bob.
10. Sexy, Shag Look Sideswept bangs add an asymmetrical effect with these evenly distributed layers. This look will make you feel sassy, confident and sexy.
9. Heavy Layers Edge Hair Cut Much texture and volume will make your edgy hair cut look impressive. A deeper side part, fringe bangs, and wispy ends will make your look more balanced.
8. Edgy, A-Line Bob For those with square or round faces, this look is very flattering as it leaves a soft and glamorous oval silhouette for your thick hair. The angled layers and side bands make you stand out from the crowd with this edgy and hip hairstyle.
7. Medium-Length Straight Dimensional Bob Some medium length hairstyles, including this one, aim at accentuating the richness and beauty of your hair color. You can style this simple haircut in any way, be it waves or straight strands.
6. Shaggy Medium-Length Bob To make the thick strands visually lighter, make sure the ends do not stick to one direction. This hairstyle is perfect for women who prefer their hair to look natural.
5. Wavy, Medium Length Haircut with Side Part For those who want to add some “oomph” to the standard side-part look, why not go for a deep side-swoop by moving your part all the way over. Thick, medium-length hair looks great with a curly texture as spirals add a great deal of volume and definition.
4. Layered Front, Shoulder-Length Lob This look features a straight cut back with the side sections angled sharply. Thick hair should have textured ends and this look is the perfect style for those with long thick hair who want a medium length hairstyle.
3. Fluffy Ends with a Rounded Style on a Medium Length Cut This cute and stylish detail can add style as it is a bit out of the ordinary. With bleached, textured ends, it has a daring, yet fluffy edge that is certainly eye-catching.
2. Long, Angled Bob One of the trendiest looks of this year is the lob. It gives the light and airy appearance of a short hairstyle, but still has the length and versatility of longer hair styles. This style is extremely easy to maintain and looks good for every occasion.
1. Silvery Bob Medium Length with Side Part For those with fine, lighter shades of blonde, you should darken the roots. Roots with no color tend to make your hair appear thin and limp. Those with thick hair can opt for this style as well, but you might want to opt for a more vibrant […]