27. Shaggy Haircut with Bangs This hairstyle brings you back to the 1970-s, which can be a great addition to the way you dress. Try this messy and carefree look, and you won’t regret.
26. Shoulder-Length Two-Toned Hair Cut Make your hairstyle look more interesting by adding one more shade to its color, and make sure that this shade is just slightly different. As for styling, use a straightener to make the ends curled.
25. Copper Shoulder-Length Layers Pay attention to styling the ends of this hair cut. Make them either tamed or disconnected, depending on the desirable look.
24. Mid-Length, Layered “U” Cut For those with straight thick or naturally wavy hair, this cut will show off the gradual change in length as it is longer in the middle and subtlety shorter on the sides.
23. Bouncy, Mid-Length Layers This haircut work for different lengths. The transition is soft thanks to the proper finish at the ends. To achieve this look, you will need to style with a round brush and hairdryer but you won’t need any extra styling products, giving your hair a natural bounce with your gorgeous layered […]
22. Shoulder-Length Shaggy Waves It is among the shaggiest medium length hairstyles. The effect of shagginess can be achieved by leaving the ends of your hair disconnected when styling it.
21. Mid-Length Cut With Bangs Fringe Haircuts are an excellent way to get thick heavy hair out of your eyes so you can flaunt your gorgeous face. You can chose to rock side bangs or opt for short, straight bangs. For those with chubby cheeks or a rounder face, a long side bang is most […]
20. Straight Edgy Medium Layered Cut This haircut for medium length hair is a combination of angled layers and straight cut. It will work for women whose hair remains straight even when the weather is humid.
19. Outgrown, Medium Wavy Bob This style adds quite a deal of volume with loose and extra large waves. It’s an effortless, yet modern, style, with its long bangs, sunkissed color and shaggy ends.
18. Stacked Highlighted Bob This hairstyle is perfect for women who have thick hair. Firstly, it saves volume in the back and crown of the hair and, secondly, it does not look heavy in the front.
17. Ombre, Medium Hairstyle Color is a fun and creative way to break up the density of thick hair. Ombre naturally draws the eyes downward as it creates an airy effect, as it gets gradually lighter at the ends. With blues, purples, reds, pinks and a slew of colors, the possibilities are endless.
16. Blonde Medium-Length Bob This hairstyle is suitable for women whose hair is straight and thick. Add balayage highlights to make the monolithic color look flowy.
15. Graded Cut with Straight, Light Bangs Another great style for those with a round face is this medium length layered cut. With vertical lines along the side of your face, moderate top volume and light bangs, it will frame your face while hiding a wider forehead. If you want some added volume, add a […]
14. Classic A-Line Lob If you are going with a brighter haircolor, such as cooper, a classic cut is a good idea so you won’t appear too edgy with your new look. A lob cut with a subtle elongation toward the front is both practical and easy to manage. The density at the tips helps […]
13. Medium Haircut for Curly, Thick Hair Those with naturally curly hair look much better with the proper layers to both mold and define shoulder length hair. To give an added dimension to your long curly hair, try a bold new color: perhaps a cherry red with darker roots to add depth or a honey […]