Fall is a great time to try out a new hair color. It’s not so cold that you need to baby your hair from damaging winter air, but it’s not so hot that you’ll sweat out all of that precious dye. Plus, natural fall colors are too beautiful not to emulate! We’ve picked trendy hair colors from Pinterest for you. See if your next fall hair color could be on this list.
1. Blonde: Looking for the best way to grow out that bleach-blonde dye job? Bring on the balayage. We love how delicate this color looks on the ever-popular long bob.
2. Brown: Lean into your hair length with a deep brown balayage treatment that fades to a bright honey blonde. Balayage will let you test drive a lighter color without giving you a shock in the salon chair.
3. Burgundy: Rock a deep burgundy if you want to bridge the gap between light brown and a more dramatic red. Pair it with that summery bob and you’re set for fall.
4. Curly: Natural, curly and wavy-haired girls, there’s no need to worry. Balayage is an all-inclusive style that looks good on all textures. We especially love this curly dark brown/blonde balayage because it brings out so much dimension.
5. Gray: Gray is no longer reserved for grannies, and fall 2016 is the season of dusty tones and muted hues. Opt for this color if you have a deep natural tone that needs a fashion-forward flair.
6. Caramel: Another way for brown-haired ladies to go light is with an all-over caramel color. It’s not quite blonde, not quite brown and still not quite bronde. Caramel is a beauty all its own. Bonus points for matching those autumnal leaves.
Click NEXT PAGE below to start browsing the gallery and happy pinning!