• Register
settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

RoseGal Faulty product and SICKENING SMELL

0 votes
52 views
I bought some light-up sneakers. The light switch didn't work and once charged up rosegal.com SMELLED ABSOLUTELY TOXIC and made me sick. I am still trying to air out my house and I am nauseated.
asked Jul 27, 2017 in Local Businesses by Caryn H.

Related questions

0 votes
0
answers
61 views
0 votes
0
answers
52 views
52 views asked Jul 27, 2017 in Local Businesses by Debbie E.
0 votes
0
answers
24 views
Welcome to Koees Questions and Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...