• Register
settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Can I convince my restaurant manager to give me more than minimum wage to be able to pay for housing while I go to University?

0 votes
I got admitted to a extension program for UCSD and they don't offer anything but private loans, I will need to work as I don't live in that area and the university will not provide housing. I want to transfer from the restaurant im working in now to the one in San Diego but I need to ask for more money in order to pay for rent, food, utilities, etc.

I work as a hostess not a server and I'm wondering if you guys think there is a chance they will accommodate me or if not what job I can get that will help me pay for rent without a degree
asked Aug 15, 2016 in Education and Reference by smyadmin
Welcome to Koees Questions and Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.