How To Make Grinch Cookies?
The Grinch is a mean one. He doesn’t like Christmas nor does he like cookies. And that is ENTIRELY OKAY. Because, that means more cookies for you and me! SCORE! So let’s whip a batch of Crinkly, Cranky, Grinch Cookies in his honor and devour them! Sound good? I think so too!
Someone answered me and list the source link, very thanks. Now I put the answer bellow the image directly so that you can read easily.
What You Will Need to Make Grinch Cookies:
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Corn Starch
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Parchment Paper
Royal Icing Ingredients:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add powdered sugar and corn starch together in a loaf pan. Mix well.
- Mix the butter, cake mix, oil and eggs together. (the batter will be thick).
- Stir green food coloring to get the Grinch green (I used about 5 drops).
- Using a small ice cream scoop get a chunk of dough then roll it into the powdered sugar/corn starch mixture.
- Pick up the dough and roll into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie balls 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until they puff up.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for several minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.