- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Edible Candy Eyes
- Red M&M’s
- Chocolate Cookie Icing
- Pretzel Twists
- Scone Pan
2. Mix oil and sugar until well blended
3. Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
4. Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
5. Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
6. Pour the mix in the dish and make sure you do not fill it to the top…about 3/4 full.
7. Bake about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Poke the broken pretzel twists in the top sides.
9. You can just place the edible eyes & M&M for the nose right on top. You can also add a dot of the chocolate icing to secure them.
Follow steps here http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/2014/12/rudolph-red-nose-reindeer-brownies.html/