How to be really pretty in school but without makeup?
Before you call me conceited just read.
I feel bad about the way I look a lot so I want to change my appearance. I want to change for myself, not a boy. And don't say stuff like "be yourself! Be beautiful on the inside!" I'm already nice on the inside.
Here's how I look:
Eyes: big, blue, long thick dark eyelashes, naturally over plucked-looking eyebrows.
Skin: oily, a few pimples, light colour
Hair: dry, curly, short, golden brown, frizzy
Lips: pink, plump (a bit too plump for my liking)
Body: skinny, short, anorexic looking fore arms :(
Teeth: stained, overbite, gap
(Dentist said I don't need braces because I don't have seriously crooked teeth and also can't afford them)
So I wanna know:
1. A good beauty routine (not just skin routine, a whole day beauty routine)
2. How to help my hair grow super quickly
3. How to make hair less dry
4. How to make teeth super white without damaging them (I have sensitive teeth) and without spending too much money
5. How to make my eyelashes even longer
6. How to make eyebrows thicker
7. How to get rid of pimples
8. How to fix or blur the other appearance problems
Sorry if its a bit too much but thanks if you answer! I'm 15 by the way :)
Searches related to how to look pretty without makeup for school
how do you make yourself prettier without makeup
how to look pretty in school uniform without makeup
how to look pretty without makeup in high school
how to look pretty without makeup for teenagers
how to look pretty without makeup with glasses
how to look pretty without makeup in 6th grade
how to look pretty for school without makeup wikihow
how to look pretty without makeup in primary school