• Register
settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

what does it mean when a guy stares at you and doesn't look away?

0 votes
5,848 views

There's this guy I like, and he gazes/stares/glances/whatever and whenever I catch him, he just looks straight into my eyes and then I look away. This happens literally EVERY time I see him, and if it's in class or something it happens multiple times. If I smile he will too, but because I'm shy I usually forget to and just look away haha.

Do you think he likes me? Or at the very least finds me attractive? I know it's hard to tell if someone likes you off one sign, and there are other subtle ones but they seem like a mix of coincidences and that he's just being friendly so I'm just asking about the looking all the time.

Also, he has a girlfriend & it seems serious between them. I don't want to be a home wrecker but I was just curious. So is it just in my head that this all means something? Thanks :)

Searches related to what does it mean when a guy stares at you and doesn't look away
he stares at me and doesn't look away
what does it mean when you catch a guy staring at you but he doesn't look away
what does it mean when a guy stares at you for a long time
guy stares at me but doesn't smile
what does it mean when a guy stares at you but doesn't smile
when a guy stares into your eyes for a long time
what does it mean when a guy stares at you alot but doesn't talk to you
when he stares at you what does it mean

asked Nov 6, 2016 in Family and Relationships by smyadmin

2 Answers

0 votes
He probably thinks you are incredibly attractive. I hate to be blunt but he is most likely trying to imagine what it would be like having sex with you. Guys who do this (stare and don't look away when you catch them staring) usually have ulterior motives. It's a bit of a mind game. Try not to get sucked into it. He wants you to KNOW that he thinks you're hot. He WANTS you to be wondering what he's thinking about you. I would stay away from him, seeing as though he has a girlfriend. Try talking to other guys.
answered Feb 2, 2017 by moscl
0 votes
If a guy looks at a girl but wont look away when she catches him, what does it mean?
There’s this guy in my schoo who often looks at me from a distance and when i catch him he wont look away, he isnt smiling but he doesent look serious, he just looks. When I’m really near him he usually avoids eye contact but why does he keep looking like this from a distance instead of approaching?
answered Apr 15, 2017 by Kenneth Ryu

Eye contact is a powerful form of communication.

99% chance he likes you. 1% chance that he needs an eye correction prescription.

image

I find it interesting that he doesn’t look away in once scenario, but does in the other. Usually someone who holds eye contact is showing confidence. I expect he will approach you soon.

On the flip side, when a girl (is it correct to assume you are a girl?) notices an admirer looking her way, if she looks away first, and then continues to glance over to that person, that usually indicates that she is interested.

If instead she does not look over after looking away initially, all bets are off.

Related questions

0 votes
2
answers
154 views
0 votes
2
answers
640 views
0 votes
2
answers
643 views
0 votes
2
answers
850 views
Welcome to Koees Questions and Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
...