• Register
settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

What is the word that describes someone who says things to appeal to one group then something opposite to another group to appeal to them?

0 votes
I remember the word ended with something like .."maniacal"
it was about Donald Trump.
asked Sep 29, 2016 in Education and Reference by smyadmin

1 Answer

0 votes
Trump is ego-maniacal, but that's not the word for what you're describing. "Hypocritical" describes someone who says one thing but behaves in another- he may also be that. Saying different things to different groups is usually called "pandering".
answered Sep 29, 2016 by moscl
Welcome to Koees Questions and Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.