• Register
settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

So I had some technicians fix my PC by doing a remote access thing because I tried to get a gta 4 mod and got a red screen?

0 votes
Who do I go to to get these guys to stop calling me or whatever? I don't remember the company name but they keep calling me saying someone is trying to get access to my PC and I just hang up on them.
asked Sep 27, 2016 in Consumer Electronics by smyadmin
Welcome to Koees Questions and Answers, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.